Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Captains Corner, the official CNU sports blog! This will be the best place online to get an in-depth look at all of the Christopher Newport University athletics programs before, throughout, and after the season. I'll be profiling athletes and coaches, following evolving story lines, and just generally keeping up with the pulse of CNU sports.

Who am I?
My name is Ryan Kelly. I'm a senior here at CNU with a background in journalism, having contributed to The Captain's Log for years as a reporter, editor, and photographer. Recently I've worked with the office of communications and public relations as well as the athletics department. I plan to tap in to my experience with print journalism and photography to cover CNU sports in a way that's never been done before.

Your part
This blog will rely heavily on you, the reader. I'll do my best to keep up with every sport, but there will inevitably be worthwhile stories that slip under my radar. With your input, I can provide coverage for everybody that deserves it. Please comment on blog posts, or feel free to e-mail me directly if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy all the content to come. Go Captains!

Don't forget to follow along with updates on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan,

    Looking forward to the blog! With al the fall sports getting ready to start, and many of the teams nationally ranked, you're going to be very busy!

    ReplyDelete